This necklace is made of the gem unakite. It's green with a peach color blended into the stone. In this design, the pointed stones are wired and glued around the oval main unikite stone to make the unique pendant you see. The photography skills (which is non-existent) cannot begin to show you the beauty of these stones.
Black and White
Black and white combined is still one of the most popular color sets in both jewelry and clothing. Here's a design that has white beads with flowers, black pointed spikes for a slighted modern look, and a white raised flower cabochon housed in a silver frame. The bracelet is a stretch bracelet, and regardless of what you might think, spikes look stunning when worn in a necklace or bracelet.
The green and white bracelet above has two stretchable strands of beads that cross in the back to make an eye-catching design design. The large plastic beads on the front are combined with see-through green beads to make a bracelet that is very appropriate for the spring and summer months. This is part of a set of jewelry found in the green bead section.
Since this is a new hobby and a new website, please have patience with me as I work my way through this new venture. I'm sure there will be some problems that I have not anticipated in the next few weeks - one of them is that I'll be working this summer as usual. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.
While working feverously on University of Alabama jewelry getting ready for football season, I realized it won't be long before it's time to start working on Christmas jewelry. Seasonal jewelry is like seasonal clothing - it's always coming up! Time seems so scarce to get everything done on time! Looking at the purple set above reminds me of why I enjoy making jewelry - putting together pretty colors and unique or regular pieces so that when it is all done, a really pretty set of jewelry is finished. Simple can be beautiful, too!
- How do I ... ?
- Where can I find ... ?
- Why doesn't ... ?
- Who is ... ?
- What is ... ?
- When is ... ?
- Why is ... ?
- At this time, the only payment method is PayPal. To keep costs of the jewelry down, this is the simplest and least expensive way for a purchase method.
- At this time bracelets and earrings are only sold as parts of a set. Some necklaces are sold separately, however.
- If you have a piece of jewelry that you would like in a different color or size, let us know and we'll see if that's possible. As all of this jewelry is handmade, this might be impossible to do. If you purchase a piece of jewelry that is too small, we can possibly make an extender for it. No stud earrings are available but it might be possible to make them upon special request.
- Please e-mail email@example.com or call 205-640-2728 and leave a message. Someone will return your call sometime after 6:00 p.m., CST.
- Jewelry on this website is made of different kinds of materials. The names of the gemstones will sometimes be listed. If you want interested in specific information on a piece or a set, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailing of packages depends on the postal carrier service and my work schedule. Usually a package will be mailed within two days of the payment date, excluding weekends. Weekends are reserved for making new jewelry.
- Most jewelry is made during the summer and school break times as I, the designer, teach school full time. There will be times when the amount of jewelry on the site is not as much as others.